Friday, February 05, 2010
Thomas Update
The above video really captures a lot of Tom's cheerful, playful heart! He loves to laugh and he loves to "sneak" up on you from the other side of the room and run full speed ahead into you (ready or not) with a big growly chuckle. A few more details of note:
Age: 13.5 months
Weight: 23 pounds
Teeth: 4 on top, 3 on bottom
Words: MaMa, Dada, Da=Jack, Duh=Duck, Stop, Apple, Di=This, Deh=There (as in, I have dropped my pacifier over the side of my crib for the 17th time tonight and I'm going to lean over, very cheerfully, and point to it while I say "Deh").
Favorites:
-Brushing his teeth. This boy will not have any cavities. Anytime the bathroom door is open, he's up on Jack's stool and reaching for his toothbrush. He's ready to be a companion brusher to anyone who might be brushing their teeth, so he's getting in a minimum of 6 brushes a day.
-Throwing things in the trash: today I found one of my favorite J.Crew loafers in the kitchen trash can. Last week I caught him, by chance, throwing a spoon in the recycling bin, along with a few toys. I'm wondering what else might be missing around the house...
-Chase Jack around the house
-Eating pancakes (the cousins of Parkton were strangely prophetic on this). This morning he ate 7. New record.
-Stuffed animals: He's a lover, and he loves to snuggle with stuffed animals, especially Kara's yellow bear which he sleeps with every night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That kid takes direction about as well as I do.
- Uncle Mike
Post a Comment