Friday, January 22, 2010

Thomas

Calling Thomas a happy guy is complete understatement. This is the greeting he gave me yesterday when I came home from being out for a few hours.







3 comments:

kathy said...

Well that is so fun! His hair looks blonde around the edges - So handsome. And I think I have those same shoes. :) Grandad is going to love the tool man photo! Thanks for the new post. It makes me about as happy as Tommy!

Lauren said...

Hi Kristen! I found your blog because Chap had it posted next to your family picture on the bulletin board in his office. We've wondered how you and Jim are - looks like life in Utah is great! Congrats on your two little boys, they're adorable! : ) We moved from Lexington to Va Beach last summer where John is in seminary and a full time Youth Pastor. Maybe we'll see you at VMI sometime in the future. Glad to see you're well!

Blessings,
Lauren Casper

Megan Cullen said...

what did jimmy do to him while you were gone?!