Whew, so this is a few months late. so sorry...
On Mother's Day (yes, back in May), Hopscout announced the 5 mom's who got the editor dream job. Not me. But the other mom's were certainly well qualified, many have their own mommy blogs and a following of readers and facebookers. Hopscout was very kind to me and who knows if I will have an opportunity to work with them in the future. I'm pretty impressed with the company, the way they interacted with me, and I enjoyed the rather unconventional job interview process. I would recommend that you visit Hopscout's site for great daily deals on quality and classic toys and baby goods.
In the meantime we've filled up our time with lots of other projects, mainly preparing for these upcoming twins and trying to make the most of our few remaining Family-of-Four days. That's been plenty to keep us busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment