Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thomas

Thomas spends most of his alert awake time wearing an expression that varies from "amazed" to "shocked" to "utter astonishment". Of course, living with Jack has that effect on his parents too. Here are a few snapshots of the tiny tot.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! Thomas looks like he's growing bigger every day. Tell Jack I'd buy him juice if I were still there! You are doing a great job.

Tracey said...

If you scroll through really quickly, Pancake looks like he's doing The Running Man. Love you, Pancake! Love you, Jack! Aunt Tracey

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!! Thomas is adorable and Jack gets cuter by the day! The rocker pics from his birthday party are priceless. We also got your ridiculous Christmas card with pictures of your gorgeous family. Wish we were closer!
-Sarah + Kennon + 1

Anonymous said...

this series makes me laugh everytime i look at it! Or makes me happy - probably both! Love you guys./Kaki

Jstar said...

So cute! He is just adorable, you guys. Nice work :)