Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ebates Plug

Okay, so in my efforts to get all Christmas shopping out of the way before this baby is due, I've been doing a little online shopping. And, I always check to see if the store I want to buy from is available on Ebates, because Ebates sends me cash back just for clicking through their website in order to get to the site that I want to buy from. Different stores have different cash back percentages, for example, right now babygap earns me 6% cash back, and last year I earned over $20 cashback on our Christmas Card order. Its awesome.

So, here's the plug:
If you sign up with Ebates (and its free) and use their site as a gateway to buy something...you'll get a $10 bonus and I'll get a $10 bonus. Pretty good deal, eh? Here's where you click in order to credit me with your referral
http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend/amb1114.htm?referrerid=mpUuyQMzCSv6wgbBwg0wkQ%3D%3D
So, earn some cash back on that holiday shopping.
BTW, they are always on time with their checks and I've been a member now for at least 3 years or more, so, its a good site.

Oh, and check out www.retailmenot.com for coupon codes for whatever site your shopping on. Another one of my favs.

Kristen

No comments: