Sorry about the light level on this first video, but the audio is pretty fun.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm very impressed that my nephew already knows how to use a debit card and operate the credit card machine. That might become useful when he's older. I also love that he knows that you can get samples and balloons at the store. I'm thinking you were trying to get him to say Sam's Club (or do y'all go to Costco), when you asked him where you get samples. In conclusion, my nephew just keeps getting cuter and cuter and I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. XOXO, Katie
2 comments:
I'm very impressed that my nephew already knows how to use a debit card and operate the credit card machine. That might become useful when he's older.
I also love that he knows that you can get samples and balloons at the store. I'm thinking you were trying to get him to say Sam's Club (or do y'all go to Costco), when you asked him where you get samples.
In conclusion, my nephew just keeps getting cuter and cuter and I can't wait to see him in a few weeks.
XOXO,
Katie
Too cute - I especially like the super-enthusiastic bear growling
Post a Comment