Save on shoes, accessories, handbags and apparel at Shoebuy.com. We've got something for everyone and for a limited time, you can save $10 on that special something. Valid on purchase of $50 or more.
"FABULOUS SHOE DEAL:
Okay, In case you also are ready to pick up some shoes for the Winter, here's my latest greatest deal. On Shoebuy.com today (Friday Oct 9th) there is a coupon for $20 off any purchase over $80 use code KICKOFF. If you register with the site (do this while you check out) they give you another percentage off, mine came out to another $6 off. PLUS, yes, there's more, start shopping at the ebates site and you'll get 10% cashback from ebates. I just saved $26 plus getting 10% back from ebates, that's a pretty good deal. So, then they ask if I want to share a $10 off coupon with my friends, and I think..yes (plus, if 5 of you use it, I get a giftcard. Perfect). So, click on the coupon below, see if you can layer it with the other discounts already mentioned above and happy shopping!"
Okay, In case you also are ready to pick up some shoes for the Winter, here's my latest greatest deal. On Shoebuy.com today (Friday Oct 9th) there is a coupon for $20 off any purchase over $80 use code KICKOFF. If you register with the site (do this while you check out) they give you another percentage off, mine came out to another $6 off. PLUS, yes, there's more, start shopping at the ebates site and you'll get 10% cashback from ebates. I just saved $26 plus getting 10% back from ebates, that's a pretty good deal. So, then they ask if I want to share a $10 off coupon with my friends, and I think..yes (plus, if 5 of you use it, I get a giftcard. Perfect). So, click on the coupon below, see if you can layer it with the other discounts already mentioned above and happy shopping!"
Save on shoes, accessories, handbags and apparel at Shoebuy.com. We've got something for everyone and for a limited time, you can save $10 on that special something. Valid on purchase of $50 or more.

No comments:
Post a Comment