So, I’m eating lunch, watching CNN, and there is a commercial about KAZAKSTAN??! I pause, stunned as familiar images flash before my eyes, in fact, I’m pretty sure every photo they used was already familiar as a documented destination on the Morningstar Adventure of a Lifetime. Apparently Kaz is hosting the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions on July 1 and 2nd and wanted everyone in America to know? And guess what’s more, I already have a good hunch of what the venue might be...something with a black room and a white room...and a room with freakish doves. Seriously, what an odd moment, but a big THANK YOU to the Morningstar family for such a great Kaz education!
Oh, and if you are reading this and need some clarity, I'm sure Jamie will share the appropriate links over at http://morningstarhappenings.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Go Kazakhstan! Apparently they want to be known for something besides Borat :)
Post a Comment