That is so true. I fondly remember Sam happily diapering and re-diapering Buzz Lightyear when Ben was a baby. Just another example of what one spaceman has to do for another.
Hey, don't spacemen wear diapers on long space walk missions? I thought it very appropriate that Buzz Light year wore one. And for that matter Jack Powell as well.
4 comments:
You have done a great service for citizens of the universe today. Your fellow spacemen and spacewomen thank you.
Congratulations on living up to the "Spaceman's Code". See you at the reunion in Houston.
That is so true. I fondly remember Sam happily diapering and re-diapering Buzz Lightyear when Ben was a baby. Just another example of what one spaceman has to do for another.
Hey, don't spacemen wear diapers on long space walk missions? I thought it very appropriate that Buzz Light year wore one. And for that matter Jack Powell as well.
Post a Comment