Jack's new favorite thing is to have Thomas tucked in next to him at bedtime/naptime. Thomas likes it too! This afternoon, I had them both situated like this and Jack was pretty happy about it. He then told me to "go 'way".
I just love Thomas' wary face in pretty much every photo. I think you're right - he knows that Jack is somebody to be just a little cautious around. I'm guessing he's like Ben, just a little to aggressive in the love he likes to smother smaller kids with :)
3 comments:
I just love Thomas' wary face in pretty much every photo. I think you're right - he knows that Jack is somebody to be just a little cautious around. I'm guessing he's like Ben, just a little to aggressive in the love he likes to smother smaller kids with :)
two adorable boys. they look alike but thomas has more of his mom
Does Thomas ever blink? Perhaps he's afraid to take his eyes off of brother Jack!
Post a Comment