Reminds me of my career, that carrot is always right there but keeps getting taken back... :)Good lessons...
what a super-baby. we are very impressed and will have a few missions on board for you when you get to C-ville, Jack. xoxo, Aunt Tracey
Good job, Jack! Baby toys aren't nearly as motivating as the real thing, are they?
YAY!!!! That's so awesome!!! I'm excited for y'all. Keep posting updates, I love it.Katie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Reminds me of my career, that carrot is always right there but keeps getting taken back... :)
Good lessons...
what a super-baby. we are very impressed and will have a few missions on board for you when you get to C-ville, Jack. xoxo, Aunt Tracey
Good job, Jack! Baby toys aren't nearly as motivating as the real thing, are they?
YAY!!!! That's so awesome!!! I'm excited for y'all. Keep posting updates, I love it.
Katie
Post a Comment