What a beautiful Family! Melinda agrees - we are in California at the conference I told you about. Thanks for posting the Mom, Dad and Jack photos! Love ya/ll
Jack looks scared in the first photo. But otherwise, it's pretty cute!!! I can't wait to see you, Kristen and Jack, on Thursday and I wish you, Jim, were coming but I'll see you in April. Love ya, Katie
6 comments:
What a beautiful Family! Melinda agrees - we are in California at the conference I told you about. Thanks for posting the Mom, Dad and Jack photos! Love ya/ll
Jack looks scared in the first photo. But otherwise, it's pretty cute!!! I can't wait to see you, Kristen and Jack, on Thursday and I wish you, Jim, were coming but I'll see you in April.
Love ya,
Katie
'Bout time we got to see something of Mom - how about here performance review these days?
You guys look great!
That's a handsome family.
Hey Jim we miss you!!
Jack has been fun, so has Kristen, but I (and probably the whole family) wish you were here. See you in April,
Katie
Jack, in the first photo, reminds me of a Little Rascals character!
Post a Comment