I must agree..that is one advanced kid! I'm impressed! He's a definite candidate for the CTU. He's SOOOOOOO cute!!
Wow! Super advanced! And so cute! Are you guys as in love with that kid as we are? I'm guessing so.How's it going out there in the Frozen West?
That is seriously VERY impressive! He's so cute! Kristen you look great! (Jim, you sound great :))KT
Sure enough, that's real rolling over. At 5 weeks! I didn't believe it until I saw it. Stupendous.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I must agree..that is one advanced kid! I'm impressed! He's a definite candidate for the CTU. He's SOOOOOOO cute!!
Wow! Super advanced! And so cute! Are you guys as in love with that kid as we are? I'm guessing so.
How's it going out there in the Frozen West?
That is seriously VERY impressive! He's so cute! Kristen you look great! (Jim, you sound great :))
KT
Sure enough, that's real rolling over. At 5 weeks! I didn't believe it until I saw it. Stupendous.
Post a Comment