Because we cannot get enough of looking at the little guy, we're positive the same is true of you, the blog viewer. So, here are 2 more.
This is the boy wide awake in Jim's arms.
Our friends, the Hewitts, reading Jack his first story. Thanks, McKenna
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Congratulations!! I'm so jealous I won't be around to babysit the cutest baby in the world. You guys will be amazing parents. I'd love to see you guys the next time you're in Lexington (or Fort Worth -- Kelly and I are moving there in June!) So good to hear that Kristen and Jack are both happy and healthy. God Bless
1 comment:
Congratulations Congratulations!! I'm so jealous I won't be around to babysit the cutest baby in the world. You guys will be amazing parents. I'd love to see you guys the next time you're in Lexington (or Fort Worth -- Kelly and I are moving there in June!) So good to hear that Kristen and Jack are both happy and healthy.
God Bless
Post a Comment